«
»
about
chat
links
archives
Jan 2, 2009
OUTING @ 11:30:00 PM
Gosh. I'm tired! My legs are killing me sia. Feel like chopping them off. My left ankle is swollen and my right foot hurts for no reason. Tsk, i've been limping/hoping on one foot like a fool-o haha. Anyways, i went to meet up the usual people for zahri's farewell outing gitu. I woke up at 9am and met syue at Macdonalds for breakfast. Then we reach Eunos mrt at 12plus and waited for the rest to finish praying and siap-ing for like 2hrs, i think. Wahlao. Rabak uh you guys. Nevermind, its okay. Can be better. haha wthell. Anw, while waiting, we met naz. He gave me a belated birthday present. Haha Thank you so much:D Then bla bla bla...
caption: Kasut bersepah haha.
.jpg)
Take 1
Been with her for 5years. including 09. Love you girl:D
I dont feel like writing much for today. I ffeel sick and tired now. I've been going out for almost the whole week, from playing bowling to going sentosa. Hah dad's gonna lecture me soooon. Dang. Okay bye. I need to have my beauty sleep hahaha!
*gonna continue writting tmrw morning =D goodnight.
♥ irah