OH-MY, This is the best day of my 2009 life wahaha :D
firstly, i passed all my subjects. And scored 17pts which is good :)) And bad cos i can't apply for a business course :( its okay. its not the end of the world yet
The main thing tht's making me feeling effing good is ahfifth Damnit. i've been waiting for this VERY day. AWESOME shit kepe. It's been a year, man. I feel like jumping up and down, spin myself in the washing machine, eat myself up, smacking someone and etc! If only life could be the way i wanted it to be. sigh. *slap*
Wahaha omg. you can't imagine how happy i'm feeling RIGHT now :P it's like you wanted something impossible and it happens w/o you expecting it wooohooo. i dont think i can sleep. wtf?
craig david's- feels like insomnia ah ah~ Hahahaha :D
♥irah
Hello
Note of the day
"Live like a bird; Fly high, keep moving forward, but always look down."
About The Blogger
you think you know me
Hi, I'm Irah. Singapore. I love the nature, all ordinary and plain things that is enough to make me happy ♥
Some day I'mma travel round the world and take pretty pictures. With you.