today is monday. such a long day :( totally tired. i can't sleep again last night. insomnia strikes! :O it rain heavily just now when i was about to leave house for school. damn. my bag was heavy with books and laptop. still, i need to bring an umbrella. mom forced me! tsk. i had too many things to carry. in the end, i didn't bring my jacket :( i had to suffer in the cold air con for the whole day. first two period were organic chem lecture. i paid attention, such a good woman right. hehe. yeah, but after that, another two periods of bio. i slacked all the way. something is wrong w my ibookshelf and i cannot view those lecture notes. irritating. so most of us went online! :D i can't believe i've wasted two hours slacking. LOL slap me please.
CAN YOU HEAR MY STOMACH GRUMBLING?!
I AM SO HUNGRY :( THAT I THINK I CAN DIE FROM STARVATION!