«
»
about
chat
links
archives
Aug 22, 2009
fasting month @ 11:14:00 AM
It's fasting month now :) and soon after that, it's Raya! - the best of everything. Haha cos i'll be meeting lovely friends, fire crackers, collecting green hangbao, eat lots of hari-raya-food like ketupat with serondeng and sambal udang, sambal kerang, satay goreng. OMG power! Rmbr to visit my house during hari raya ok! I'm going to prepare yummy food for you guys. Awesome :P
TOTALLY CANT WAIT =)
Okay. I'm having my study week now. Final sem exams starts tomorrow! First paper will be math. shucks. This time round, I'm gonna score better grades. The last time, it was grade B. Haha not bad ah. (kening naik-naik) Aim high for this time round. but I don't really do my tutorial assignments, i hope it won't affect my overall grade (which i know it will haha)
Hasri is sick again. The fever returns :( He's been coughing and his nose is like a burst pipe. It keeps on flowing nonstop. Pity you love. Please take care of yourself.
I love you so much love :)
you know i know.