<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3922828627295863006?origin\x3dhttp://my-tfds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

« »
about chat links archives
Oct 18, 2009
junkies @ 4:52:00 PM
I just realised that it's been a long time since I got nagged by love for eating junk foods. Hmm.. Haha somehow i missed getting nagged by him. But hey, don't ask for it. It'll be irritating for sure. School's starting tomorrow! I hope the canteen food will taste better. It sucks, a little. The most nicest food in the campus is McDonalds i guess? Gees. Now i'm craving for Mcspicy. damn damn damn. I need to cut down my junkies. Go healthy starting from now!

Anyway, I met Fiona a few days back. And guess what? She grew taller! OMG. Not fair!! I want to grow tall too :( She's 170 right now if i'm not wrong. 20cm more than mine. I'm only around 153. I always have an issue with my height. hmm

OKAY, LET'S DRINK MILK EVERYDAY.
HIGH CALCIUM LOW FAT.
CALCIUM HELPS TO GROW STRONG BONES.
YES


Hello
Note of the day
"Live like a bird; Fly high, keep moving forward, but always look down."
Rainbow
veins