For this new year, my aim to change my lifestyle. I want to have great legs like Sel. My role model, yo. Heheh I want to slim and tone my legs. I've been doing exercise specially to tone those thighs and so far, i've been doing it like twice a day for a week until 2days ago when there's countdown and there's wedding to go to. I had no choice but to skip those exercise.
School is starting tomorrow. Assignments will sure clash with my meet up w loved ones, my mission plan, my sleep, my everything, actually. Fighting to accomplish my to-do things with time will be a new strain. Lucky me, Faiz bought me a planner as a birthday present (i've been wanting to buy it!) and I can try my best to manage my time. Daddy got me a new phone which means I can just Facebook thru my phone and not thru my laptop. It IS a good thing cos laptop means surfing the web till tomorrow. And New phone means it'll be just facebook and I will not waste my time on other website. All of this is equals to more time for myself to do things that are worth it.
Heheheh. I think I'm making my self feel more stressed out now. Fret not, everything will be alright as long as there is faith in my self. Pray and smile :)
Hello
Note of the day
"Live like a bird; Fly high, keep moving forward, but always look down."
About The Blogger
you think you know me
Hi, I'm Irah. Singapore. I love the nature, all ordinary and plain things that is enough to make me happy ♥
Some day I'mma travel round the world and take pretty pictures. With you.